APEX CLINIC & APEX HEADACHE CLINIC, BELFAST is Northern Ireland’s largest physiotherapy & sports injury clinic, with patients travelling from all over Ireland, the UK and even Europe for our treatment.
If you want a career in MSK out-patients, this is the perfect job opportunity. 2 full-time posts available with flexible working hours to join our rapidly expanding physio team because of our new larger premises. The posts will start mid-September or October 2020. Applicants must be keen to learn/develop manual therapy skills in MSK out-patients.
New grads considered and physios with up to five years’ experience. Starting salary is £25,500 – £35,500 per annum (experience dependent). A full training package is provided & ongoing, progressive training, support & development in manual therapy skills in both spinal and peripheral dysfunctions and in the treatment of headaches & vertigo (all at a Masters level). CPD post-grad courses are funded.
Please apply with your CV, brief covering letter and phone number to email@example.com by Friday 24th July 2020 or contact Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy on 028-90484153 for more details.
- In-house specialist MSK training prior to commencement of post, in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions.
- Ongoing and progressive in-house specialist MSK training, including treatment of headaches, vertigo & tinnitus.
- CPD courses funded & career progression.
- Flexible, full time working hours (36.5 hrs per week).
- Competitive salary with any overtime paid.